Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Job

Well I got a job here in Williston. Sheldon can't believe that I chose this one, but after I made my pro and cons list it really is the one that fit. I am working at Village Laundry. Yes doing other peoples laundry and the books. Its full time and I'm excited. In this booming town all of the hotels are full and where do people go to do their laundry? At village so it is always busy and its not like the laundry mats in Utah, its really nice. Anyway I could have worked at a credit union or the jewelry store (those are the other ones I got offered), but we took this one. I only work 8 hours I get paid lunch and break and raises when my boss fills like it. Who is very nice and by far the nicest one of the 3 jobs. Anyway we also found out that for Sheldon's job there were over 200 applications and he was ranked 2nd over all. That made him feel pretty good. He likes his job, he goes to Kellyville OK for 3 weeks tomorrow :( so its just Nicole and I alone in a new town and we really don't know anyone, but we are troopers so it will all be okay. I almost have our house unpacked. We got the new furniture we ordered yesterday, well it was a bedroom set for Nicole which included a bed, 2 dressers, and a mirror. I will post pic when I find a bed spread that I like for her. Her room is now put together and not just in totes. Well that is all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheldon & I

Sheldon & I

Nicole

Nicole